June 29, 2009

Everything's My Fault

This seems to be the general consensus around my world these days. It seems that no matter what it's always my fault. Now, I am not saying that my world is in chaos but I will go on record as saying I am really not happy with a couple people and less happy about certain attitudes surrounding me as of late. Is there a certain amount of blame I can take as my own? Sure, I guess. All I'm doing is living my life. I'm sorry if I'm disappointing you with my choices but I am who I am and not doing anything outside of my normal course of action. And for the rest of you, grow up already and (as a dear friend always tells me) own your shit already! If I call it like it is don't get mad at me for telling you things you know are true but don't want to hear. If you want someone to blow sunshine up your ass then hire a personal assistant to be your "yes man."

One last thing: IT'S NOT A DATE!!

That is all. For now.

1 comments:

Dina said...

Not that I really matter but I always enjoyed your honesty...I actually wish I had more people like you around me.