August 21, 2008

The First Cut

It may not be the deepest but everyone remembers the first one. In this case I'm talking about blogs. I have had an ongoing blog over at Myspace for several years now but since that once relevant site is on a downward slide, and since everyone insists that "it sucks", I have decided to branch out to this small corner of the Internet.

As I stated earlier (see first line) I really don't have anything that is more important or enlightening to say than any other asshole who starts one of these things but having a place to call my own is nice. So, for those who have joined me from Myspace (I have come here because of the podcast http://www.cinegeek.com/) or just happened upon this randomly, I say welcome and don't expect much. After all I am a slacker.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to a "real" blog, my friend.