October 30, 2009

Enough

I've started a list of things I need to change in my life. It isn't complete and I may even remove some of these things at a later date (mostly because I'm a glutton for punishment). But for now I think this is a good start. Oh, and it's mostly about the women in my life. Here goes, in no particular order. No More:

Witches
Gypsies
Massage Therapists
Astrologers
Fundamentalists
Atheists
New Agers
Hippies
Musicians
Sex Addicts
Alcoholics
Drug Users
Party Girls
Home bodies
Democrats
Republicans
Mothers
Married Women
Smokers
Anyone who thinks a lifestyle defines them

6 comments:

Freya said...

what you need there is a good ol' Amish gal.

Unknown said...

Nope. I just need a normal girl

XineFury said...

Well, I think that rules out pretty much everyone.

Stesha Warren said...

sounds to me like you're just gonna turn gay... ;)

Stesha Warren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keith said...

I married a burlesque dancer. She seems pretty alright. So they can't all be that bad.