October 17, 2009

I Don't Understand...

I have a rash right now. It does not itch. It does not hurt. It flies in the face of all other rashes I know. It just is. When I turned eighteen I broke out in hives for no reason what so ever. I just did. For twenty-four hours I was in hive hell. The only people who saw it were my parents and my girlfriend. There was no reason for it. This new rash falls in line with that. The only parallel is that I am in a situation of wanting things to work out and they are not. Maybe my psycho-somatic system is telling me something my...everything else is screaming isn't true. I can only take so much "everything should be working fine" before it all falls apart. And it's all about to fall apart. Jussayin'. I hate knowing these things....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stress is a common cause of rashes. I hope it all works out for the best for you.

Seismic Random Thoughts said...

Alan not sure whats stressin you but in the grand scheme of things NOTHING is worth risking your health... if you let "it" (what ever it may be) at you *it* starts with your skin and will end with your heart.

CTFO

Randomgrl