January 21, 2010

My "Fast" Life Day 3

Today was a lot easier. The caffeine headache is still here but I really feel better about what I can and can't eat. I've got some cool recipes and I'm finding out that I like more foods than I thought I did. I've even started eating oranges which I've never liked in the past. Maybe I'll find I like strawberries as well.

The toughest part about today was smelling the food at Calhoun's when I went to Party City. It smelled so good!! I'm going to get fat the first week I'm off of this fast. I also told my father about being on the fast and he asked why I was doing it? I still don't have a answer for that one. He reminded me that there is supposed to be a purpose and it should be accompanied by prayer. I haven't been the praying type in a long time, at least not when times are good. I need to figure out why I'm doing this and why I was so compelled to try.

On a completely unrelated note I bought a guitar today. I'm happy to own another electric guitar. Now I'm almost set for the show I'm playing on February 19th. More details on that will follow.

1 comments:

Anna said...

Are you playing at Rover's birthday bash? I really hope to fly over for it, so hopefully I will see you there. Caffeine headaches suck!! Good luck living "Life in the fast lane..." "Surely make you lose your mind..."