May 19, 2009

One Of Those Days

When outside forces seem to come from everywhere to disrupt your day things can never go well. Today was one of those days. Here's the short list:

1. The DirecTV guy had to come back to drop off a couple power chords. Because he called me at 9:35 and Matt wasn't at home I had to wait around and be late opening the office.

2. Before I left the office to go to the Barn for the event tonight someone came in to ask about a house. I didn't leave when I needed to and I was late getting to Loveless.

3. Matt called me to say that the water was off at the house. This caught me off guard because I had taken a shower before I left this morning. Apparently the water company got a little chippy because I haven't paid the bill this month, that was due on the 15th!! Of course their offices won't be open until tomorrow morning so....

There's more but those are the high (low) lights. I just want a warm shower and time in front of my new premium television service. Oh, and a foot rub would be nice as well. I don't ask for much.

0 comments: