February 3, 2010

I Can't Catch A Break

Well, my car repairs are gonna cost about $150 more than I was quoted. And on top of it all I have some other issues that are gonna have to be resolved in the near future. Still better than having a car payment I guess. It seems that every time I start to get ahead just a little something like this happens and I'm back to square one. I really need to find a better job and finally get ahead enough to have some breathing room. Enough complaining for one day.

On a positive note I have crossed the half way point in my fast. I'm starting to lose my cravings for the bad stuff although the sugar thing still pops up from time to time. I believe I'm done with red meat again. I went six years without eating red meat and I got fat right around the time I started back up with it again. Plus, red meat always makes me a little sick.

Don't forget about this:


0 comments: