February 20, 2010

The Prettiest Girl at the Ball

Last night was a lot of fun. It felt good to be on stage again. I can tell the guys are wanting to play some more and so am I. I forgot how addicting this rock star thing is. Luckily for me I have put all my bad habits behind me so this time the "party" won't get in the way. I saw many friends last night, some whom I have not seen in a long time. Thank you all for coming out.

This was our set list from the show:

Paparazzi
From Out of Nowhere
Where is My Mind?
Finest Worksong
Limelight
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Ziggy Stardust
Anything, Anything
Jessie's Girl
Believe In Me
Radiation Vibe
Bastards of Young
Sick Of Myself
Everlong

I will have some pics and video up on here and youtube ASAP but so far this is my favorite pic:



Very Envy Adams!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was a great show and a fun time! Great seeing you in both forms [Ha ha]. Was great to see old friends and made some new ones. Keep rockin babe! Sandy :o)

Spicey said...

You were FANTASTIC Auggie! I love ya so much and can't wait to review the video I shot of the performances. I hope they are all gr8. I'll keep ya posted. :) xoxo

izzykent said...

Really wish I could have gone! I missed SO MUCH! :)

Unknown said...

Yes, yes you did