September 8, 2008

Family Pictures

A while back I got this idea to go through my parent's picture albums and pull some of the embarrassing pics to post and comment on. Well, I did scan a few pictures and believe me they are pretty embarrassing. So now I am going to start posting and commenting on them here. I'm sure I will never regret this decision.


Parents love to take these pictures for some reason. The bare skin baby pic is always good times when you're a teenager and make the mistake of bringing a girl home to meet the parents. I'm not sure what is encoded in parental DNA that makes them think dragging out the family photo album is a good idea whenever company comes over, but showing photos like these to a new girlfriend borders on child abuse. Of course after looking through the family photo album this one was the least of my worries. I'm just glad the parents had a small amount of restraint.

Looking at myself lying there naked with a confused look on my face reminds me of the first I had sex. I believe the expression was the same. Actually, I think that might be the same expression I get every time I have sex. It's nice to know somethings never change.

0 comments: