September 1, 2008

Choices

Sometimes it takes something completely ordinary to happen to you before you realize how stupid you are. And sometimes those ordinary things aren't ordinary for normal people. And sometimes the reason those things have become ordinary in your life is because you have just accepted that they are supposed to be that way.

I am here to say that I'm tired of my ordinary mess of a life. And more importantly I am tired of my life being a mess because I wallow in my emotions and drown them in alcohol. And furthermore, I am tired of letting petty little people ruin my mood. Ultimately I control how I feel about things. I can let outside forces ruin my day or I can not put myself in situations where those outside forces and I will come into contact. So basically I'm saying that I will not be hanging out in certain establishments any longer. Nor will I be attending certain events. And finally I will not be talking to certain people anymore. I think this will allow me to calm my hurt and anger to a point that will no longer make me want to wallow.

It was fun for a while but the love has passed.

0 comments: